1. In accessing the Site www.hearttoplate.com.au, you agree to do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use and in accordance with these Terms.
2. The Site is owned and operated by Heart to Plate on behalf of Judy Moosmueller. Heart to Plate is a business registered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Please read the Terms carefully as they set out your rights and obligations and the terms on which we makes the Site available to you.
3. Any use of the Site (including, but not limited to, viewing content) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, which take effect the moment you first use the Site. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
4. Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site’s material or content (including other Contributions or any advertising or sponsorship) or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
5. You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within the Site. We reserve the right to screen, filter and/or monitor content for this purpose.
6. The Site may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third Parties Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please read such terms and conditions of use to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
1. The names, images and logos identifying Heart to Plate all associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any licence or right under any intellectual property right of any of the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
1. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and New Zealand. Any disputes arising from the Site or these Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and New Zealand.
2. We make no representation that content on the Site is appropriate or available for use at locations other than the Australia and New Zealand and access to content on the Site from territories where such content is illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the Australia and New Zealand, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
3. If any of the Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Heart to Plate is registered in Western Australia, Australia. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org